UK Visa Super Premium Service
We can also arrange for UK Visa Super Premium Service for those clients who can afford and wish to have their applications processed urgently.
- We arrange for the Home office team to attend our office with all their mobile biometric machine in order to capture biometrics of the applicants
- We advise on the process and procedures that need to be followed and advise on the merits of the immigration applications.
- We complete the paperwork and prepare appropriate representations and submit the applications.
- We liaise with the Home office team in respect of the progress of the application and advise our clients accordingly.
Which Applications can be submitted using UK Visa Super Premium Service?
Following immigration applications can be made using UK Visa super premiums service:
Point based Applications
- Tier 1
- All Tier 2
- All Tier 4
- All Tier 5
Non Point based Applications
- FLR (FP)
- FLR (IR)
- FLR (M)
- FLR (HRO)
- SET (O)
- SET (M)
- SET (F)
This is the quickest way to have your immigration matter sorted out and we can help you in getting through swiftly. The UKVI decides the applications within 24 hours but it is equally important to make sure that all the requirements are met and the relevant documentation are provided with the application to avoid any chances of unnecessary delay in the consideration of the application.
You can’t use the premium or super premium service if you’re:
- a Turkish business person
- applying under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur)
- applying under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- applying for Stage 1 endorsement under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- a Seaman
- a Gurkha
- an elderly dependant
- still in the armed forces and exempt from immigration rules and requirements
- a member of a diplomatic mission or one of their dependants
- someone whose case is complex because of personal circumstances
- someone whose case isn’t covered by the Immigration Rules
- sponsored by a member of staff at a premium service centre
- applying for a Home Office travel document
- applying for naturalization or registration as a UK national
- applying as a victim of domestic violence
- applying for an European Economic Area (EEA) residence card or permanent residence card
- applying for an EEA registration certificate as an unmarried partner
- applying for an EEA registration certificate and you’re not a qualified person
- applying for proof of a right of abode
You also can’t use the UK visa premium or UK visa super premium service if you’re applying for discretionary leave to remain or humanitarian protection unless:
- you’re applying under the transitional arrangements to extend your discretionary leave after 3 years
- you’re applying to settle in the UK after 6 years discretionary leave
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you to apply for UK visa Super Premium Service?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the applications using UK Visa Super Premium Service.
Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your immigration application under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
– We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
– Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
– Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
– Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Application to be submitted using UK Visa Super Premium Service and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
– It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
– Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
– We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
At Chauhan Solicitors, we offer our expertise of advising and representing our clients in making their Super Premium Applications. We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.