UK Visa Premium Service
The UK Visa Premium service is an in-country application available for extension / ILR applications or switching visa categories. The Home Office fees will have to be paid in full at the time of appointment booking. The UK Visa Premium service is offered at the Public Enquiry Office in Croydon, Solihull, Cardiff, Liverpool, Sheffield, Glasgow, Belfast, London Victoria.
Advantages of UK Visa Premium Services
The UK Visa Premium services are particularly useful if there is an urgent need to travel with your passport and you cannot wait for the normal processing times. In addition, they offer you will receive the outcome of your application same day. It is however important to note that same day premium services are usually more expensive.
How to book your Appointment for the UK Visa Premium Services
Appointments for the UK Visa Premium service can be booked in locations such as Liverpool, Birmingham, Belfast, Cardiff, Glasgow, Sheffield, etc. However, we will have to in such cases, prepare the case and then the applicant will submit the application by themselves or if they wish our staff member shall be able to accompany the applicant for the submission of the application form.
It is important to note that not all immigration categories can be submitted on a same day service.
Which Applications can be submitted using UK Visa Premium service?
The following categories can be submitted using UK Visa Premium service
Following immigration applications can be made using UK Visa Premium service:
Point based Applications
- Tier 1 (Except Tier 1 Ent. & tier 1 Investor)
- Tier 2 (All categories)
- Tier 5 (All categories)
- Tier 4
- PBS Dependent Applications
Non Point based Applications
- FLR (FP)
- FLR (IR)
- FLR (M)
- SET (O)
- SET (LR)
- FLR (LR)
- SET (M)
- SET (F)
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you with your Application to be decided using UK Visa Premium service?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the applications using UK Visa Premium services.
Mr. Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your immigration matter under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
– We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
– Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
– Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
– Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your immigration application to be submitted using UK Visa Premium service and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
– Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated the Immigration Appeal matters.
– It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
– Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
– We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
At Chauhan Solicitors, we offer our expertise of advising and representing our clients in making their applications to be decided the same day. We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.