This is the quickest way to have your immigration application considered and decided. The Home office takes 24 hours to make a decision on the immigration application submitted using UK visa super priority service. Unfortunately this service is only available in certain categories and one can avail this if this option prompts upon completion of the online visa application form.
There has been a number of procedural changes that occurred over the last few months i.e. almost all the immigration applications are now made online, the applicants can now keep their passports and original documents with them while their immigration applications are considered, and they can even rely on copied documents instead of original documentation required earlier.
The visa applications are made online, fees are taken online and the applicants are then required to book appointment at one of the UKVCAS (UK Visa and Citizenship Application Services) application centers within 45 days. The important thing to note is that the date when you pay for the online visa application is the date of your application. For instance, if your visa is expiring on 30th of October and you can make application on or before this date, you leave would be considered to be extended under paragraph 3C of the Immigration Act 1971. It does not matter whether you are able to get an appointment for your biometric before or after the expiry of your leave. As long as your application is completed and fee is paid prior to the expiry of your visa application, you are covered under paragraph 3C of the immigration Act 1971.
There are appointments available for free and you may also book earlier appointments by paying premium fee.
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the applications by advising you on the documents required, the procedure and the merits of such applications.
Mr. Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Our Immigration Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your immigration matter under direct supervision of Mr. Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers:.
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss the details about your immigration matter, assessing the merits and advise you on the law, procedure and other requirements for the whole process.
- Our immigration solicitors shall keep you updated on the progress of your immigration matters and advise on any procedures involved and give time estimates and merits throughout the pendency of your immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors shall also advise on alternative immigration options where you may be eligible to switch into which may be more beneficial.
- Our immigration solicitors are based in central London (EC2Y 9ST) and are therefore based in convenient access of clients from all over London and even from outside London.
- Our immigration solicitors are specialist immigration solicitors who are able to handle all types of immigration work including entry clearance applications, further leave to remain applications, Indefinite Leave to remain applications, Immigration Appeals, Judicial Reviews, EEA applications, Settled and Pre-settled applications, Immigration bail applications and other complex immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors are one of the best immigration solicitors in London as several of our clients have stated in their reviews of our services.
- Our immigration solicitors have teamed up with the best immigration barristers in and outside London who are immigration specialists and well equipped to represent our clients in any complex immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors charge on an agreed basis (except Judicial Review matters) which is competitive and never surprise you for any other hidden fees or costs involved.
Our Immigration Solicitors are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or firstname.lastname@example.org and once in contact, be assured that you will be in safe hands.