Right of Access to Child
If you are an overseas national and have sole responsibility or right of access to your child or who is a British citizen or settled in the UK, you can make your entry clearance or leave to remain application to come or remain in the UK. There are several requirements that need to be met to qualify for this visa and even a minor mistake or absence of a necessary document may result in the refusal of the application.
What are the Requirements to Exercise the Right of Access to a Child
The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the UK to exercise access rights to a child resident in the United Kingdom are that
– The applicant is the parent of a child who is resident in the United Kingdom
– The parent or carer with whom the child permanently resides is resident in the United Kingdom
– The applicant intends to take an active role in the child’s upbringing
– The child is under the age of 18
– There will be sufficient accommodation for the candidate and any dependents without recourse to public funds in accommodation which the candidate owns or occupies absolutely
– The candidate will be able to sustain himself and any dependants sufficiently without recourse to public funds
– The candidate holds a valid UK entry clearance for entry in this ability.
The applicant must be above 18 years of age and his child must be under 18 years of age. The child must be a British citizen or settled in the UK. The applicant must have either sole parental responsibility of the child or right of access to the child. In addition to that the applicant needs to provide evidences that he / she is taking and intends to continue taking an active role in the upbringing of the child.
The applicant needs to provide evidences that the applicant and his / her dependents (if any) would be maintained and accommodated without recourse to public funds.
English Language Requirements
Unless, exempt due to being over 65 years of age, disability (physical or mental or other exceptional circumstances, the applicant also needs to provide evidence that he either:
– Has passed an approved English language test at A1 level
– Is a national of one of the specified English speaking countries
– Has passed Bachelors or Masters or PHD degree which was taught in English.
Once the application is approved, the applicant is given entry clearance for 33 months or leave to remain for 30 months.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in your Application to Exercise your Rights of Access to your Child?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the applications for Access to child. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Application to Exercise your Rights of Access to your Child Application under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
– We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
– Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
– Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
– Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Right of Access to your Child and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
– It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
– Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
– We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
At Chauhan Solicitors, we offer our expertise of advising and representing our clients in making their applications to access their child .We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.