Should the applicants wish to come to the UK to avail private medical treatment, they can apply for a visa under category private medical treatment. However applicants shall not be able to receive treatment from the NHS i.e. National Health Service which is available to the UK residents only.
The applicants for UK Visitor visa as a visitor for private medical treatment must satisfy to the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) that;
- They are genuinely seeking entry to receive private medical treatment for which they require treatment
- They shall leave the UK at the end of the likely duration of their treatment
- They are able to maintain, accommodate themselves and able to meet the costs of treatment without recourse to public funds.
In addition to some other requirements, the applicants must be able to show that they you do not intend to take paid or unpaid employment, or provide services directly to members of the public or take course of study themselves do any of the activities of a business, sports or entertainer visitor.
In certain circumstances the applicants may be able to extend their stay as a visitor of private medical treatment or switch to another category, subject to Immigration Rules.
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of a UK Visitor Visa. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber.
Judicial Review against refusal of Visit Visa application for Private Medical Treatment
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application.
How our Immigration Lawyers can help you with Visit Visa application for Private Medical Treatment ?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with all types of UK Visitor Visa applications. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your application for UK Visitor visa for private medical treatment, under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, in south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website and on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Visit Visa application for Private Medical Treatment matter in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Immigration matter.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you will be in safe hands.