Who can apply for Tier 5 (International Agreement)?
Tier 5 (International Agreement) is the sub category of temporary workers and is for the non-EEA nationals who wish to come to the UK to provide a service covered under international law that includes:
- The general agreement on trade and services i.e. GATS
- Similar agreement between the UK and another country
- Employees of overseas Govt. and International organizations
- Private servants in diplomatic households
The applicants will be required to successfully claim 40 points in total i.e. 30 points under attributes and 10 points for maintenance.
Certificate of Sponsorship
The sponsor [i.e. Diplomatic Mission or International organizations] will need to issue a sponsorship certificate to an individual to allow him making his entry clearance application [initial application] or leave to remain application [extension], which will give him 30 points under the point based system.
The issuance of the sponsorship certificate will mean that the sponsor undertakes the responsibility of the migrant confirming that he / she will comply with the conditions attached with his / her leave and will return to the country of his / her origin upon expiry of his / her leave.
The applicant will require providing evidence of having at least £945 for at least 90 days at all times, which will give him 10 points under this section. The applicant will be able to invite / sponsor his / her dependants provided he can provide evidences of their maintenance at the rate of £630 for each dependant.
Validity of Tier 5 (International Agreement) Visa
The maximum length of leave granted under this category is 24 months or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus up to 28 days, whichever is shorter.
In certain cases you can only stay for 6 months in any 12 month period, or the time given on your certificate of sponsorship plus 14 days, whichever is shorter. This applies if you’re providing a service:
- under contract as set out in the General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS)
- under similar trade agreements, such as the EU-Chile free trade agreement
Refusal of Entry Clearance or Refusal of Leave to Remain:
If the entry clearance application is refused by the ECO (visa officer) in the overseas British Diplomatic post or from in country, the applicant will be given a right of review of the decision that must be exercised within 28 days of the date of service of decision, in case of refusal of entry clearance or within 14 days from the date of service of decision in case of refusal of leave to remain. There will not be any general right of appeal against any such decision made by the visa officer. If the administrative review also fails, the matter then can be taken to the Upper Tribunal by lodging judicial review proceedings.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in applying for Tier 5 (International Agreement)?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with Tier 5 (International Agreement)
Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Tier 5 (International Agreement) visa under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Application for Tier 5 (International Agreement) visa and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Bail application matters including lodging Judicial review or obtaining injunction orders from the High Court.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
You can contact us at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Or in emergency we can be contacted at 07817897184.