This is another sub category of Temporary workers and is for the non EEA nationals who wish to come to the UK to perform either in sports or creative industry under a short term contract / engagement in the UK.
This visa category is designed for individuals looking to come into the UK to work as sportspersons, entertainers or creative artists for up to twelve months
Requirements for The Applicant in Tier 5 (Creative Migrant) Visa
This subcategory is for a creative worker and his / her entourage operating in dance, theatre, film or TV. He must obtain sponsorship certificate either as an individual or in case of a group, as a group to perform in the UK, from an agent operating in the UK having sponsorship certificate under Tier 5 (creative and sports).
Requirements for The Sponsor in Tier 5 (Creative Migrant) Visa
The sponsor will need to issue a sponsorship certificate to an individual or to the whole group to allow him / them making entry clearance application [initial application] or leave to remain application [extension], which will give him or the whole group 30 points under the point based system.
The issuance of the sponsorship certificate will mean that the sponsor undertakes the responsibility of the migrant confirming that he and his group will comply with the conditions attached with his / their leave and will return to the country of his / her origin upon expiry of his / their leave and no one pose threat to the resident labor force.
The maximum length of leave granted to creative persons is for a maximum of 12 months subject to the period of his or her engagements in the UK.
This subcategory is for internationally established sports persons / professional coaches who have established themselves at the highest level in their sport and whose employment will make a significant contribution to the development and operation of that particular sport in the UK.
Requirements for The Sponsor in Tier 5 (Sports) Visa
The sponsor will need to issue a sponsorship certificate to the prospective migrant under this sub category after endorsement from the appropriate governing body of that particular sport, for that particular individual, to allow him making entry clearance application [initial application] or leave to remain application [extension], which will give him 30 points under the point based system.
The issuance of the sponsorship certificate will mean that the sponsor undertakes the responsibility of the migrant confirming that he will comply with the conditions attached with his leave and will return to the country of his origin upon expiry of his leave and he pose threat to the resident labor force.
The maximum length of leave granted to sports persons is for a maximum of 12 months subject to the period of his or her engagements in the UK.
The applicant will require providing evidence of having at least £945 for at least 90 days at all times, which will give him 10 points under this section. The applicant will be able to invite / sponsor his / her dependants provided he can provide evidences of their maintenance at the rate of £630 for each dependent.
Refusal of Entry Clearance or Refusal of Leave to Remain:
If the entry clearance application is refused by the ECO (visa officer) in the overseas British Diplomatic post or from incountry, the applicant will be given a right of review of the decision that must be exercised within 28 days of the date of service of decision, in case of refusal of entry clearance or within 14 days from the date of service of decision in case of refusal of leave to remain. There will not be any general right of appeal against any such decision made by the visa officer. If the administrative review also fails, the matter then can be taken to the Upper Tribunal by lodging judicial review proceedings.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in applying for Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting)
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with Tier 5 (Creative and Sports)
Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting) visa under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Application for Tier 5 (Creative and Sports)
- and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated immigration matters including lodging Judicial review or obtaining injunction orders from the High Court.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
You can contact us at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Or in emergency we can be contacted at 07817897184.