Who can apply for Tier 4 Child Visa?
A Tier 4 (child) applicant can apply to seek entry clearance to do a course in line with the national curriculum or national qualification framework.
We can advise and represent our clients in making their initial application which can only be made from overseas. The applicant needs to claim 40 points in total by having a valid CAS from a licensed educational establishment and having sufficient funds for maintenance and tuition fee.
Tier 4 (child) migrants may also extend their stay in the UK in order to complete their studies or to commence a new course. They need to claim 40 points in total successfully in order to obtain further leave to remain (extension of visa) while making sure the rest of the requirements are met as well.
Requirements for Tier 4 Child Visa Applications
In order to apply for the Tier 4 (Child) student you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have be enrolled on a course and have the consent of your parent or guardian
- You can support your self financially in the UK and can pay for your course fees and living costs
It is necessary to have suitable arrangements for the care and accommodation of the child unless the application is either 16 or 17 years of age and can stay independently. A suitable care arrangement includes having a close relative living in the UK who consents for taking care or having one of the parents applying at the same time for entry clearance as “Parent of child at school” (only if the child is aged 12 years or less).
Validity of Tier 4 Child Student Visa
The maximum duration that a child (4-15 years) can study in the UK under Tier 4 (child) is up to 6 years. While for minors aged 16-17 years, it is up to 3 years.
Refusal of Entry Clearance
If the entry clearance application is refused by the ECO (visa officer) in the overseas British Diplomatic post, the applicant will be given a right of review of the decision that must be exercised within 28 days of the date of service of decision. There will not be any general right of appeal against any such decision made by the visa officer. If the administrative review also fails, the matter then can be taken to the Upper Tribunal by lodging judicial review proceedings.
Refusal of Leave to Remain
If the further leave to remain application is refused by the UKBA, the applicant is granted with a right of administrative review which must be exercised within 14 days of the date you receive the decision.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in applying for Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa Applications
Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Application for Tier 4 child Student Visa and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated immigration matters including lodging Judicial review or obtaining injunction orders from the High Court.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
You can contact us at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Or in emergency we can be contacted at 07817897184