Who can apply for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer?
The existing employees of a multinational employer who needs to be transferred to their UK branch for training purposes or to fill a specific vacancy that cannot be filled by a settled or EEA worker, either on a long term basis or for frequent short visits can apply for ICT Visa.
Sub-categories of Intra-Company Transfer
- Long Term Staff
In order to apply as a Long Term member of staff the Applicant is required to have worked for their organization for at least 12 months directly prior to their transfer and are being transferred to a skilled job in the UK to fill a post which cannot be filled by a settled worker. This is for a period of up to a maximum of 5 years
- Graduate Trainee
Please note the route of Graduate Trainee should not be used to fill long term posts.
You can apply for Graduate Trainee Visa if you are a recent graduate recruit and are being transferred to a UK branch for the purpose of training.
You must be coming to the UK for a maximum period of 12 months as part of a structured graduate training program.
Requirements for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer?
In order to apply for an ICT one needs to have a valid certificate of sponsorship for his/her job and be paid an appropriate salary for their job.
The Applicant must also have personal savings to prove they can support themself upon arrival in the UK or the sponsor may also certify the applicant for maintenance purposes whilst issuing the certificate of sponsorship.
Depending on the country, some applicants are required to submit a tuberculosis test result.
The Appropriate Salary for Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer
The required minimum salary is as follow: (20 Points)
£41,500 for Long-term Staff
£23,000 for Graduate Trainee
It is important to note that the salary you need might be different if you are applying to extend your Tier 2 ICT visa or if you are working in the UK for less than a year.
Validity of Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa’s
The maximum stay for applicants applying under Tier ICT is 5 years and 1 month.
The Maximum stay in the UK for a Graduate Trainee is 12 months.
Cooling Off Period
The migrants, who had entry clearance or leave to remain as a Tier 2 ICT, are required to wait for at least 12 months of time, before they can apply for another term of employment upon completing their maximum allowable residence or leaving the UK earlier. This cooling off period is not applicable in certain cases.
Dependents of Tier 2 ICT migrants
The Applicants are allowed to invite their spouses / partners and children under 18 years of age to join them as their dependants and would be given permission to work.
Each dependent must have £630 available to them. Please note this amount is in addition to the £945 that the applicant must have to support him/herself.
Refusal of Entry Clearance
If the entry clearance application is refused by the ECO (visa officer) in the overseas British Diplomatic post, the applicant will be given a right of review of the decision that must be exercised within 28 days of the date of service of decision. There will not be any general right of appeal against any such decision made by the visa officer. If the administrative review also fails, the matter then can be taken to the Upper Tribunal by lodging judicial review proceedings.
Refusal of Leave to Remain
If the further leave to remain application is refused by the UKBA, the applicant is granted right of review of the decision that must be within 14 days of the date of service of decision. There will not be any general right of appeal against any such decision made by the Home office. If the administrative review also fails, the matter then can be taken to the Upper Tribunal by lodging judicial review proceedings
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in applying for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer applications.
Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Tier 2 ICT visa application under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Application for Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visa and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Bail application matters including lodging Judicial review or obtaining injunction orders from the High Court.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
You can contact us at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Or in emergency we can be contacted at 07817897184