This route is for:
- UK graduates who have been identified by Higher Education Institutions as having developed genuine and credible business ideas and entrepreneurial skills to extend their stay in the UK after graduation to establish one or more businesses in the UK; and
- Graduates who have been identified by the Department for International Trade as elite global graduate entrepreneurs to establish one or more businesses in the UK.
All the applicants will require endorsement of being such a person having developed genuine and credible business ideas and entrepreneurial skills [25 Points], by the UK higher education institution or Department for International Trade [25 points] and will need to have completed at least a Bachelor’s lever degree [25 points].
Applicants must not have previously been granted entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain as a:
- Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) migrant, or
- Participant in the Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland Scheme, or
- Participant in the International Graduates Scheme, or the Science and Engineering Graduate Scheme.
Only Tier 4 (G) migrants and Tier 2 (G) migrants are allowed to switch into this category provided they meet certain conditions.
English Language: The applicants need to provide evidences of his competency in English language at the minimum level of CEFR B1 or by providing evidence of nationality of one of the English speaking countries or by having completed academic qualifications equivalent to UK bachelor’s degree from one of the English speaking countries.
Maintenance: The migrant and his / her dependents will also be required to provide evidences of having funds for their maintenance. The amount of funds will depend on the fact whether they are making their applications from inside the UK or from outside. This will give 10 points to the main applicant.
Successful applicants will be given leave to enter for a period of 1 year and which can also be extended for another year making a total of 2 years, provided the UK Higher Education Institution or the Department for International Trade continues the endorsement.
Annual Limit: Only 2000 applicants will be given leave by the relevant endorsement bodies and the limits given to each designated competent body are:
- 1900 endorsements will be available to qualifying higher educational institutes for the purpose of endorsing graduates in any subject – these endorsements are called General Endorsements.
- 100 endorsements will be allocated to Department for International Trade for the purpose of endorsing elite global graduates – these endorsements are called Global Endorsements;
Administrative Review / Judicial Review
Refusal of Entry Clearance
If the entry clearance application is refused by the ECO (visa officer) in the overseas British Diplomatic post, the applicant will be given a right of review of the decision that must be exercised within 28 days of the date of service of decision. There will not be any general right of appeal against any such decision made by the visa officer. If the administrative review also fails, the matter then can be taken to the Upper Tribunal by lodging judicial review proceedings.
Refusal of Leave to remain Application
If the leave to remain application is refused by the Home office, the applicant is be given a right of administrative review of the decision that must be exercised within 14 days of the date of service of decision. There will not be any general right of appeal against any such decision made by the home office. If the administrative review also fails, the matter then can be taken to the Upper Tribunal by lodging judicial review proceedings.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in applying for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa Applications.
Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Application for Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Visa and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated immigration matters including lodging Judicial review or obtaining injunction orders from the High Court.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
You can contact us at 0203 514 2536 or firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Or in emergency we can be contacted at 07817897184