The Domestic Workers with entry clearance on the basis of rules in place before 06th of April 2012, are eligible to apply for ILR upon completion of the required time period and compliance of all requirements.
The applicant will need to provide evidence of the continuity of his employment as a domestic worker, with the same terms and conditions in addition to the fact that he has successfully completed 5 years in the UK.
When can a Domestic Worker apply for Settlement?
The applicant will need to reside in the UK for at least 5 years which start from the date when he / she first entered the UK. They can however make their applications 28 days before completing their 5 years in the UK.
Absences from the UK
The home office expects the applicants to have absences in line with their annual holidays or if they have absences of more than 6 months in total in the five years’ time, they could require providing reason of such absences.
Knowledge of English Language & Sufficient Knowledge about Life in the UK
The applicant is required to provide evidence of the above which is at present fulfilled by passing life in the UK test and they would additionally be required to provide evidence of ability to communicate in English language at level B1.
Time Spent on Other Visas: The applicants may NOT add time spent in the UK, on any visa
Dependants: Spouse / Civil Partner / Unmarried Partner of the applicant and their children who are already on dependant visas, may also apply for ILR provided they also fulfil relevant criteria.
ILR Same Day Service
We can arrange for same day service for this application and represent our clients in getting their ILR expeditiously, by making sure that all requirements are met and making appropriate representations.
ILR Super Premium Service
We can also arrange for super premium service for this application where the Home office team comes to our office to capture biometric details of the applicants and the application is then decided within 24 hours.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help our Domestic Worker clients to apply for ILR?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the applications for ILR. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your ILR application matter under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your application for ILR and advice you on the requested documents and procedure.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
At Chauhan Solicitors, we offer our expertise of advising and representing our clients in making their ILR Applications. We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.