Get Family Visitor Visa UK Application Guidance from the Best Immigration Lawyers in London
Coming to the UK as a family visitor, if you are not national of European Economic Area (EEA) or national of Switzerland, you must be able to show that you will be visiting the following family members in the UK:
Family Visitor Visa UK Requirements
- spouse, father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister;
- spouse’s father, mother, brother or sister;
- grandfather, grandmother, grandson or granddaughter;
- son or daughter’s spouse;
- stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; or
Further requirements, amongst others, under Appendix V of the Immigration Rules are that:
- you are 18 or over;
- you intend to visit the UK for no more than 6 months (generally);
- you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visit; and
- you have enough funds to support and accommodate yourself without recourse to public funds, or the same will be provided by your friends or relatives;
No Right of Appeal
There is no right of appeal against the refusal of an application for entry clearance as a Family Visitor. However there is nothing to be worried about as the refusal can still be challenged by way of a Judicial Review in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber.
Judicial Review against Refusal of Family Visitor Visa Application
An application for permission to apply for Judicial Review must be lodged in in the Upper Tribunal of the Asylum and Immigration Chamber within 90 days of the date of the refusal of the application. A pre-action protocol is served on the Entry Clearance Officer or the Home Office before initiating a Judicial Review application. Please take a look at the Judicial Review section of this website for further information.
How our Immigration Lawyers can help you with Family Visitor Application process?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with all types of Entry clearance Matters. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your application for Family Visitor Visa, under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, in south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website and on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your family visitor visa application in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Immigration matter.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you will be in safe hands.