Sometimes due to some emergency or urgent situation or any other compelling reasons visitors may need to stay in the UK longer that they initially planned. Compelling reasons may include but not limited to the following factors:
- Health issues of the visitor
- Any accident or emergency situation
Generally it is not advisable to seek further leave to remain in the UK when the visitor was issued with entry clearance as a visitor on the basis of his declaration that he will return to his home country within a specific period of time. But at times thing do not occur as planned and due to some unforeseen urgent situations, an application may be made to the Home office to seek further leave to remain.
Making Further Leave to Remain Application
You will need to gather all the relevant documents and the information that has led you to decide to remain in the UK longer than you originally planned. We will assess the probabilities of success of such applications on the basis of those documents and advise you accordingly. You will have to pay the home office fee and the immigration health surcharge.
Probabilities of Success
It all depends on the reasons of your application, the documents and information that you provide and also on any representations made in support of this application. The Home office shall consider all those factors in order to reach on a decision. If the situation is really compelling the home office may consider granting further leave to remain for some time.
Effect on Further Entry Clearance Applications
It does not matter whether your application to extend your stay in the UK is approved or refused, any further entry clearance applications that you may wish to make later would be scrutinized more cautiously by the visa officer (the ECO) to assess whether you are a genuine applicant and would return to your home country as you intend.
How our Immigration Lawyers can help you with Further Leave to remain in the UK to extend your Visit Visa?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with all types of Entry clearance applications and also to extend your stay in the UK due to compelling and unforeseen circumstances. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your application, under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, in south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website and on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your immigration matter in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Immigration matter.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or firstname.lastname@example.org and once in contact, be assured that you will be in safe hands.