Indefinite Leave to Remain based on Right to access a child route
Indefinite Leave to Remain (Settlement) is the first goal of all immigrants which makes them free of all sorts of immigration control, work or study restrictions, residence restrictions, and also entitles them to take public funds. Here we will discuss about applying for ILR on the basis of having completed the required time period and compliance with the relevant immigration rules.
How can someone with right to access a child apply for settlement?
If you hold a visa on the basis of sole responsibility or right of access to your child who is a British citizen or settled in the UK, and have completed 5 years on this visa, you can make your ILR application.
The applicants need to provide evidences that he / she continues to meet the suitability / eligibility criteria and also fulfil other requirements. There are several requirements that need to be met to qualify for this visa and even a minor mistake or absence of a necessary document may result in the refusal of the application.
After how long can you apply for settlement?
The applicant will need to reside in the UK for at least 5 years which start from the date when he / she first entered the UK or first granted leave to remain. They can however make their applications 28 days before completing their 5 years in the UK.
Absences from the UK
The maximum number of absences allowed is 3 months in a year. Any periods of longer absences need to be properly explained.
The applicants are not allowed to add time spent on one any immigration categories.
Knowledge of English Language & Sufficient Knowledge about Life in the UK
The applicants are required to provide evidence of the above which is at present fulfilled by passing life in the UK test and they would additionally be required to provide evidence of ability to communicate in English language at level B1.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you to apply for ILR based on your right of access to child ?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the applications for ILR based on your right of access to a child. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your ILR application under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
– We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
– Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
– Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
– Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your application for ILR and advise you on the required documents.
– It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
– Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
– We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
At Chauhan Solicitors, we offer our expertise of advising and representing our clients in making their ILR Applications. We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.