Fiancé Visa / Proposed Civil Partner
Who can apply for Fiance Visa UK?
A Fiance visa UK would ideal if you are coming to UK to register your marriage with a person present and settled in the UK. If you are overseas national and engaged with British Citizen or a person having settled status (ILR)/Humanitarian Protection or Refugee leave in the UK. Wish to get married in the UK you need to apply for entry clearance in order to obtain fiance visa UK, to enter in the UK for marriage ceremony and settlement. There are several requirements that need to meet to qualify for this visa. Even a minor mistake or absence of a necessary document may result in the refusal of the application.
If your application successful, you will normally granted leave for up to 6 months. It expected that the 6 months period should be used to finalize everything about marriage. After marriage, the applicant will able to extend his/her leave to remain on the basis of marriage.
What are the Requirements for Fiance Visa UK Applications?
The applicant and his sponsor need to provide evidence that both of them are above 18 years of age, are not within the prohibited degree of relationship, have met in person, are in a genuine and subsisting relationship, and intend to live together permanently.
The applicant and his / her sponsor must provide evidence of having earned at least £18,600 in the last 12 months plus an additional £3800 for the first child and an additional £2400 for each additional child (if children are also applying to come with the applicant). This amount can earn through employment/self-employment of the partner in the UK or through one of the following specified sources of incomes.
They may use their savings that have maintained for over 6 months period. The first £16000 of savings not counted while the rest of the balance needs to be divided by 2.5 to come up with a figure that can use towards fulfilling the requirement of £18,600.
- They may also use their specified pension income.
- They may also make use of maternity allowance or bereavement income received by the partner of the applicant, in the UK.
- Other specified income of the applicant or his / her partner.
When are you exempt from meeting the financial requirements in a Fiance Visa UK Application?
If the applicant’s partner is in receipt of one or more of the following:
– Disability Living Allowance
– Severe Disablement Allowance
– Industrial Injury Disablement Benefit
– Attendance Allowance
– Carer`s Allowance
– Personal Independence Payment
Then the applicant does not need to provide any specific level of earnings. Need to provide evidence of having adequate funds for the maintenance and accommodation without recourse to public funds.
Please note in addition the funds for maintenance. The applicant partner also needs to provide evidence confirming that there is adequate accommodation available for the applicants’ residence.
English Language Requirements
Unless, exempt due to being over 65 years of age, disability (physical or mental or other exceptional circumstances. The applicant also needs to provide evidence that he either:
– Has passed an approved English language test at A1 level
– Is a national of one of the specified English speaking countries
– Has passed Bachelors or Masters or Ph.D. degree which taught in English.
Once the application approved, the Applicant gave entry clearance for six months. Therefore, allowed to enter the UK to get married and settle down in the UK. The marriage needs to take place within the six months period and the applicant can then switch to a spouse visa while remaining in the UK.
How ChauhanSolicitors can help you in applying for your Fiance Visa UK Application?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the applications for Fiance Visa UK (. Mr. Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at ChauhanSolicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at ChauhanSolicitors shall provide you with the best possible Immigration advice/consultation. Accordingly shall prepare your Fiance Visa UK Application under the direct supervision of Mr. Chauhan. After a consultation, if you want ChauhanSolicitors to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
– We registered with the Information Commissioner ‘s Office (ICO) for data protection. This means that your information is securely confidential with ChauhanSolicitors.
Our immigration offices
– Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, southwest London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line. Offering our clients’ easy access to our offices. Our Chauhansolicitors are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
– Therefore, Existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust ChauhanSolicitors with their immigration applications to the Home Office. Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications, etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
– It is our aim to keep you posted at all material times during the pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website. Keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
– Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on an agreed fee basis.
– We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
At ChauhanSolicitors, we offer our expertise of advising and representing our clients in making their applications for Fiance visa UK. We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.