Sponsorship license is generally granted for a period of four years subject to the condition that the sponsor continues to fully comply with the sponsorship duties and takes appropriate actions as required. The UKVI reserve a right to pay a surprise visit to any employer having sponsorship license to ensure that the sponsor is fully compliant with the rules and regulations of the license.
Having a sponsorship license therefore is not the end of the process, it is in fact beginning of commitment of compliance of all the rules and procedures that the sponsor makes to the UKVI. The sponsors in fact shares the burden of immigration control with the UKVI and is penalized by suspension and or revocation if it is found that the sponsors has failed to comply with the duties that they have been entrusted to.
The UKVI has provided full details of all aspects of the duties and responsibilities of the sponsor and failure to adhere even to a single duty may lead to suspension and later revocation of the sponsorship license.
The Revocation of Sponsorship License
The home office may revoke the sponsorship license with immediate effect if it is found that the sponsor is in serious breach of the sponsorship duties that has compromised effective immigration control. In most cases, however the sponsor is given 20 working days to make appropriate representations in response to the suspension of the sponsorship license.
The effect of the revocation of the sponsorship license is quite serious as all the point based migrants working for the sponsor could not continue working for their employer and the home office curtails their leave to remain to expire in 60 days’ time.
The employees are in fact given the opportunity to look for another sponsor and make fresh application on the basis of a new Certificate of Sponsorship and obtain new leave to remain under the relevant point based system.
It is extremely crucial to seek professional advice and services to deal with the revocation of the sponsorship license as the only way to challenge the refusal is to lodge Judicial Review proceedings in the High Court. We have vast experience in handling such matters and are rightly place to represent our clients in the High Court.
How our Immigration Lawyers can help you with Challenging the Revocation of Sponsorship License?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the suspension of Sponsorship License. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly advise and represent in challenging the revocation of the sponsorship license under the direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London SW near Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway Tube Stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices.
- Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and past clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s reviews in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss best course of action in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure of dealing with this matter.
- In the light of your consultation with Immigration Solicitors our Immigration Lawyers in London shall prepare your application form and make detailed representations on a covering letter on your behalf explaining your case efficiently and diligently to relevant Home Office. This may enhance your chances of success in the Judicial Review against the revocation of the sponsorship license.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Immigration matter including Immigration or EEA application to the Home Office, Administrative Review to the Home Office, appeal to the Immigration and Asylum Chambers (IAC), High Court, Court of Appeal and Judicial Review applications in the UK.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.