Sponsorship license is generally granted for a period of four years subject to the condition that the sponsor continues to fully comply with the sponsorship duties and takes appropriate actions as required. The Home Office reserve a right to pay a surprise visit to any employer having sponsorship license to ensure that the sponsor is fully compliant with the rules and regulations of the license.
Having a sponsorship license therefore is not the end of the process, it is in fact beginning of commitment of compliance of all the rules and procedures that the sponsor makes to the Home Office. The sponsors in fact share the burden of immigration control with the Home office and is penalized by suspension and or revocation if it is found that the sponsor has failed to comply with the duties that they have been entrusted to.
The Home Office has provided full details of all aspects of the duties and responsibilities of the sponsor and failure to adhere even to a single duty may lead to suspension and later revocation of the sponsorship license.
The home office may revoke the sponsorship license with immediate effect if it is found that the sponsor is in serious breach of the sponsorship duties that has compromised effective immigration control. In most cases, however the sponsor is given 20 working days to make appropriate representations in response to the suspension of the sponsorship license.
The effect of the revocation of the sponsorship license is quite serious as all the point based migrants working for the sponsor could not continue working for their employer and the home office curtails their leave to remain to expire in 60 days’ time.
The employees are in fact given the opportunity to look for another sponsor and make fresh application on the basis of a new Certificate of Sponsorship and obtain new leave to remain under the relevant point based system.
It is extremely crucial to seek professional advice and services to deal with the revocation of the sponsorship license as the only way to challenge the refusal is to lodge Judicial Review proceedings in the High Court. We have vast experience in handling such matters and are rightly place to represent our clients in the High Court.
Our Immigration Solicitors can expeditiously deal with your immigration matters by advising on the merits of visa applications, required documentation and relevant procedures.
Mr. Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Our Immigration Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your immigration matter under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers:
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss the details about your immigration matter, assessing the merits and advise you on the law, procedure and other requirements for the whole process.
- Our immigration solicitors shall keep you updated on the progress of your immigration matters and advise on any procedures involved and give time estimates and merits throughout the pendency of your immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors are based in central London (EC2Y 9ST) and are therefore based in convenient access of clients from all over London and even from outside London.
- Our immigration solicitors are specialist immigration solicitors who are able to handle all types of immigration work including entry clearance applications, further leave to remain applications, Indefinite Leave to remain applications, Immigration Appeals, Judicial Reviews, EEA applications, Settled and Pre-settled applications, Immigration bail applications and other complex immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors are one of the best immigration solicitors in London as several of our clients have stated in their reviews of our services.
- Our immigration solicitors have teamed up with the best immigration barristers in and outside London who are immigration specialists and well equipped to represent our clients in any complex immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors charge on an agreed basis (except Judicial Review matters) which is competitive and never surprise you for any other hidden fees or costs involved.
Our Immigration Solicitors are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you will be in safe hands.