This stage comes once the Chief Immigration Officer refuses to grant temporary admission or Immigration bail for one reason or other and we have great deal of experience in representing our clients in making Immigration detention bail applications to the first tier tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chambers). This is in fact to secure temporary release of a person detained by the immigration authorities for the alleged breach / non-compliance of the relevant immigration rules.
It all depends on the immigration history of the detainee, his social and family circumstances, the alleged breach of the immigration rules, availability and credibility of sureties and the evidences that could be provided addressing the alleged breach / non-compliance of the immigration rules, whether an immigration detention bail application can be successful or not. And all such factors require detailed assessment and extensive experience to handle tactfully.
And handling such casework involves advising the detainee and sureties on court procedures, assessing the merits of the application and several other factors. It is therefore best to leave this matter with competent professionals who have vast experience in handling Immigration Detention Bail applications at First Tier Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chamber) as an oversight of an important issue or document may lead to refusal of bail application making the matter even more complex.
We have a list of one of the best immigration barristers available to help our clients who have successfully obtained release of our clients from the immigration detention.
It is therefore absolutely important to make sure that every bit of information or documents are in place at the time of the Bail Application.
But these are only temporary reliefs for the detainee and it is extremely necessary to sort out the immigration matter on a permanent basis for which we may have to lodge an appeal, seek injunctions from the high court or make further representations in support of his immigration matter. We can advise and represent our clients throughout all the process and the steps that we need to take.
Our Immigration Solicitors can expeditiously deal with your immigration matters by advising on the merits of visa applications, required documentation and relevant procedures.
Mr. Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Our Immigration Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your immigration matter under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers:
- Our immigration solicitors will discuss the details about your immigration matter, assessing the merits and advise you on the law, procedure and other requirements for the whole process.
- Our immigration solicitors shall keep you updated on the progress of your immigration matters and advise on any procedures involved and give time estimates and merits throughout the pendency of your immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors shall also advise on alternative immigration options where you may be eligible to switch into which may be more beneficial, where applicable
- Our immigration solicitors are based in central London (EC2Y 9ST) and are therefore based in convenient access of clients from all over London and even from outside London.
- Our immigration solicitors are specialist immigration solicitors who are able to handle all types of immigration work including entry clearance applications, further leave to remain applications, Indefinite Leave to remain applications, Immigration Appeals, Judicial Reviews, EEA applications, Settled and Pre-settled applications, Immigration bail applications and other complex immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors are one of the best immigration solicitors in London as several of our clients have stated in their reviews of our services.
- Our immigration solicitors have teamed up with the best immigration barristers in and outside London who are immigration specialists and well equipped to represent our clients in any complex immigration matters.
- Our immigration solicitors charge on an agreed basis (except Judicial Review matters) which is competitive and never surprise you for any other hidden fees or costs involved.
Our Immigration Solicitors are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you will be in safe hands.