This stage comes once the CIO refuses to grant temporary admission or CIO bail for one reason or other and we have got great deal of experience in representing our clients in making AIT bail application. This is in fact to secure temporary release of a person detained by the immigration authorities for the alleged breach / non-compliance of the relevant immigration rules.
It all depends on the immigration history of the detainee, his social and family circumstances, the alleged breach of the immigration rules, availability and credibility of sureties and the evidences that could be provided addressing the alleged breach / non-compliance of the immigration rules, whether a bail application can be successful or not. And all such factors require detailed assessment and extensive experience to handle tactfully.
And handling such casework involves advising the detainee and sureties on court procedures, assessing the merits of the application and several other factors. It is therefore best to leave this matter with competent professionals who have vast experience in handling AIT Bail applications as an oversight of an important issue or document may lead to refusal of bail application making the matter even more complex.
And once a Bail application is refused, the detainee cannot make a fresh Bail application within 30 days.
It is therefore absolutely important to make sure that every bit of information or documents are in place at the time of the Bail Application.
But these are only temporary reliefs for the detainee and it is extremely necessary to sort out the immigration matter on a permanent basis for which we may have to lodge an appeal, seek injunctions from the high court or make further representations in support of his immigration matter. We can advise and represent our clients throughout all the process and the steps that we need to take.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in making Bail Application to the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal in the UK?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with the bail Application to the first tier Tribunal of Immigration and asylum chamber in the UK. Mr Intisar Chauhan, Principal Solicitor at Chauhan Solicitors, is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since 2003. Immigration Lawyers at Chauhan Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your Bail Application under direct supervision of Mr Chauhan. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Chauhan Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Wandsworth, south west London (SW17) near Tooting Bec Tube and Tooting Broadway stations on Northern Line, offering our clients easy access to our offices. Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and former clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s review in the Testimonial section on our website or on Google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your Bail Application to the First Tier Tribunal in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure of the Bail Application matter to the First Tier Tribunal.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Bail application matters including lodging Judicial review or obtaining injunction orders from the High Court.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
If you or any of your friends / relatives has been detained by the immigration authorities and you wish to lodge a bail application or have got other immigration issues relating to your / your family members, just give us a call or send an email and leave the rest to us.
A bail application is not a DIY job and we strongly advise you to seek professional help who are competent in handling the complexities of the immigration matter. We have got extensive experience in making bail applications successfully and have been able to obtain relief for many of our clients who were wrongfully detained by the immigration authorities.
You can contact us at 0203 514 2536 or email@example.com and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly. Or in emergency we can be contacted at 07817897184.